Customer Service Team Manager - Contact Centre (Milton Keynes) FREE PARKING
Are you a customer focused worker, with a passion for delivering 'the best?’
Are you a confident communicator with a passion for customer service?
Do you want to take ownership of your customers query and offer real help?
… Then get in touch as we have the ideal job for you!
Unico Recruitment are working with an elite outsourcing partner who specialise in financial services with core family values that believe in working in partnership to deliver the very best maintaining customer and client satisfaction at all times.
Seeking an Inbound Customer Service Team Manager.
Full Time (40 hours) applicants to cover flexible working hours from Monday-Sunday between the hours of 7am-7pm.
* You must pass a Criminal Records and Credit check to be able to do this role.*
- Proven team management experience
- Advanced understanding of processes in relation to Banking Process
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to customer enquiries
- Great communication skills, being able to listen to customers concerns, their needs and record information accurately.
- Building excellent rapport with team
- Natural leader
- Work towards targets and goals at team and centre level
- Experience in a telephony environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with complete accuracy
- Positive attitude, consultative approach and self-motivation are all essential
- Strong interpersonal and social skills
- UK driving licence useful, but not essential
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
Unico Recruitment Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified
- Call Centre
- Customer Services
- Team Management
- Call Management
- KPI Reports