On offer is an excellent starting salary of £25K with realistic OTE of £27K.
The successful candidate will have the following duties and responsibilities:-
- Managing the daily operation of the contact centre, including resource planning and work load allocation.
- Monitoring of incoming and outbound calls to ensure the quality is in line with industry requirements.
- Regular monitoring of staff performance including identifying training needs.
- Coordinating with management regarding staffing levels.
- Ensure technical understanding of products and service on an ongoing basis.
- Providing regular reports to management on staffing performance.
- Related duties.
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and capabilities:-
- Ability to work well in a team wigthin a fast-paced environment.
- Leadership skills and ability to motivate and develop staff.
- Experience in performance management.
- Ability and demonstratable experience of setting, meeting and exceeding targets.
- Excellent people management skills.
If you feel this role is suitable for you then please apply using the link below.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job