Team Manager - Customer Service (working from home!)
Permanent, full-time Contact centre roles available for immediate start!
A starting salary of between £22,000 to £31,200 (experience andshift dependent)
Work from home! Various shifts available to suit your lifestyle.
Coverage required Monday to Friday 8am to 10pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am to 8pm
What We Offer
- 20 days holiday a year (+8 Public/Bank Holidays), more days earned for continued service
- Enrolment to a contributory pension scheme (starts after 3 months)
- Enrolment to the DDC Wellbeing programme that offers physical, mental, and financial support
- All equipment and furniture to ensure you are all geared up for working from home
- Team support building and motivational activities (with lots of cake!)
- Feel part of a great team but without the hassle of the daily commute and extortionate price of a coffee (think of the money you’ll save)
About The Role
If you understand the world of online shopping, you’ll be great at this. You have probably seen or used the lockers found at supermarkets, petrol stations and other locations for you to collect a parcel from or drop a returns parcel off. This is what our client does and they are the leaders in their field.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to add to our talented team. Vacancies are currently available on this flagship logistics campaign. Our client is aiming to change online shopping behaviour to create greener communities and more sustainable deliveries by reducing last mile journeys and emissions and we are fundamental to their success!
What You’ll Do
- Coach, motivate and develop appropriate behaviours in the team.
- Inspire performance through team briefs, one to ones and coaching sessions with team members.
- Ensure that the team’s calls and back-office processes are handled to the required qualities and regulations by analysing calls checking inputs (either remotely or side by side) and giving feedback.
- Ensure that information input by team members is accurate by carrying out regular quality checks on random calls/emails/processes.
- Lead by example by taking the more complex issues.
- Act as a point of reference for queries.
- Take appropriate performance management actions in line with HR requirements.
- Identify trends in team and individual performance and feedback with improvement actions if required.
- Contribute to the overall management and results of the department.
- Day to day resource planning for own team.
- Maintaining customer information and records in line with the DPA and our internal Information Management Security processes.
What We Need From You
- Confident and customer/people focused.
- Previous Team Leadership and coaching experience.
- Good standard of written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced changing environment.
- As a minimum, experience of working in a Contact Centre Environment.
- Experience of leading a team in a customer service retail environment.
- Committed to putting customers first and achieving high levels of satisfaction
- IT Literate - web-based applications and MS Office suite
- Team player who values and respects the opinions of others
- Enthusiasm to grow, succeed and learn - We’re passionate about you and your career
- Excellent attendance, time keeping, and reliability are all essential skills for this role
Where You’ll Work
Although this role is home-based you will be required to visit our site in Corby for your initial 3-week training programme and from time to time to collaborate with your colleagues, team and client representatives as and when required.
We ask that your home working location is quiet, safe, and secure (a work from home self-assessment will be required). Our offices are wheelchair friendly.
Who Are We?
With over 30 years of experience DDC Outsourcing Solutions, part of The DDC Group, is a highly experienced provider of business processing and customer experience services. Our transformational solutions continue to be delivered across the globe, from the UK to Bosnia, the Philippines and beyond. Our global, multilingual, highly skilled workforce power many leading brands.
Our strongest asset is our people. We understand the importance of this - after all, 'fun’ is one of our core values. We promote a friendly work culture with both team and individual incentives and support our working family with excellent training and continuous coaching to help you succeed in achieving your targets. We are passionate about developing our people and promoting from within.
DDC OS are an equal opportunities employer.
By submitting your application, you consent to DDC OS processing your personal data to consider your suitability for employment with DDC OS. You can withdraw your application at any time. Your personal data will be retained by us only for so long as is necessary to consider your application. If you are successful in the recruitment process, depending on the role that you have applied for, we may need to undertake screening checks on you and may need to pass your personal data to a third party. We will seek your permission before we do this. If you are successful and become an employee of DDC OS your personal data may become a part of your personnel file.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'