Customer Service Team Manager - Property Group - Palmers Green N13
Company Headquarters: Palmers Green N13
** working for an outstanding Director and with an outstanding team **
*** job offers High Prospects and Career Progression***
Stone Lodge Group
London Headquarters: Palmers Green N13
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a long established housing organisation who are leaders within their field and who offer excellent career progression.
The SLG has been established for 20 years and cover areas including: social housing, property lettings & property management, property developments, property refurbishments, hostels and B&B operations.
Role and Responsibilities:
The role of Customer Service Team Manager focuses on providing second-to-none customer support to all incoming calls, ranging from new business enquieries, new landlords, tenants relating to the maintenance of their properties and bookings from our Local Authority providers for our social housing accommodation.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience working for a modern, successful and dynamic property services group.
As a Customer Service Team Manager you will:
- Accept bookings from Local Authorities for our Social Housing accommodation
- Deal with routine customer service queries by telephone, email and letter
- Liaise with landlords, tenants and internal teams to facilitate the completion of property repairs and maintenance works
- Dealing with rent repayment queries
- Complaints handling, investigations and resolutions
- Work as part of a professional customer support team to deliver exceptional customer service
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within a customer service role
- Experience within property would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- An excellent and professional telephone manner
- The ability to work effectively within a team
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work to strict SLA’s and under pressure
- Determination to deliver an exceptional service
Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm
• Excellent communication skills.
• Stable career history.
• Previous property experience.
• Good telephone manner.
• Able to act professionally at all times.
• Maintain strict confidentiality.
• Must be computer literate.
• Ability to work on your own initiative.
The Ideal Candidate must have:
- Excellent organisational skills and be able to work to deadlines
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good knowledge and experience using the MS Office suite, particularly Excel and Outlook
- A willingness to 'muck in’ and carry out a variety of tasks as necessitated by a small business
- The ability to work on own as well as taking direction from others but most importantly to manage their time effectively.
- Be keen to work in an office environment and be a part of a busy team.
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive;
- Competitive salary
- 20 days Annual Leave
- An excellent team to work with
This is an outstanding role, where the Managing Director and the Management Team play a key role in your development within the organisation.
The SLG is a company with a reputation for hiring and training people to achieve their potential. They believe passion and a willingness to learn and work hard is the recipe for successful career progression.
The ARLA Lettings and Property Management Course is offered as part of this role.
If you feel you have the right attributes for this role and you have the drive and ambition to excel within the SLG please send us your CV and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your applications.
Key Words: Customer Service Team Leader, Customer Service Team Manager, Advisor, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Agent, Personal Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Secretarial, Legal Secretary, Team Secretary, Team PA, PA, Office Assistant, Office Manager