Customer Service/Leadership/Team Management
Your new company
Are you an experienced Customer Service Team Leader and like the sound of working for an ambitious business who are leaders in their field? This is an attractive prospect for a highly motivated leader to manage and mentor a team with the objective of providing exceptional service delivery to their client base.
Your new role
- Responsible for the day to day management of a team of Customer Service Representatives
- Motivating, mentoring and coaching the team
- Driving the results of the customer service team through meetings, 121 support and appraisals
- Taking ownership of complaints and escalated correspondence ensuring that the customer is always put first
- Completing frequent Quality Assurance exercises
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Ensuring comprehensive record keeping and compliance
- Running reports and monitoring the team KPI's
- Stake holder and relationship management with external and internal partners
- Acting as an advocate for continuous improvement and growth
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a similar role as a Team Leader, Customer Service Supervisor or similar essential
- Technical aptitude with and interest in IT
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Experience of delivering 121's and monitoring KPI's
What you'll get in return
- Excellent salary
- Industry leading training
- Free parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'