As Customer Service Team Leader - Manufacturing, you will Support the customer Service Manager in driving continual improvement of the Customer Service performance through development of processes, metrics and mentoring of the Customer Service team, to provide the highest level of service. Manage the relationship with defined key customers.
A Manufacturing company near Beckenham are seeking a knowledgeable Customer Service Team Leader.
The position of Customer Service Team Leader will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead a team of Customer Service representatives with responsibility for coaching and mentoring the team to maximise performance
- Manage agreed performance metrics on behalf of the department
- Deputise for the Customer Service Manager when required
- Represent Customer Services within the Management Team
- Be a point of escalation for Customer issues to ensure resolution
- Take part in regular meetings with key customers both on site and at customer premises
- Regular dialogue with internal depts to ensure highest levels of customer service
- Assist with the management of Weekly Status Reports to agreed customers
- Oversee a team responsible for shipping, invoicing and export compliance
To be a successful Customer Service Team Leader - Manufacturing you will need the following skills:
- Proven exposure in a similar role driving and delivering excellent customer service and customer satisfaction
- Proven track record of introducing and managing departmental processes, procedures and metrics
- Exposure of managing, developing and coaching a team
- Positive and professional attitude with the ability to motivate others as well as commitments to company and customer service objectives
- Proven strong commercial awareness
- Exposure of managing customer relationships with significant sized and complex customers
- Demonstrate technical competence
- Exposure of working in a manufacturing industry
Basic salary up to £40,000.
- Customer Services
- Team LEader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'