Huntress have partnered up with an accomplished international technology company. We are assisting them in their search for a Customer Service Team Leader who will lead a team of Customer Service Agents in providing support to B2B clients.
The Customer Service Team Leader will coach and develop a team, conduct 1-to-1s, and deal with escalations. Your team will be supporting clients when issues with product orders arise.
This role has a strong focus on email-based customer relationships, so a Customer Service Team Leader experienced in dealing with high volumes of emails with accuracy would be ideal.
- Motivate a team of customer service agents
- Identify training opportunities, coach and develop the members of your team
- Support team members with their personal development plans, goal setting, and monitoring progression
- Deal with escalated complaints whilst learning from mistakes and identifying ways to prevent future errors
- Identify new ways to improve existing processes
- Monitor quality of customer service provided, ensuring that SLA are maintained at all times.
- Produce various reports, analyse information, and work with your line manager to analyse team performance, targets and objectives.
- Provide KPI reports to your line manager
- Conduct team meetings
- Develop strong internal relationships with other teams, such as the sales team, to ensure cooperation, efficiency, and consistency
- Develop a strong understanding of the business in order to become a competent point of contact internally and externally
- Demonstrated experience of managing a team of customer service agents in a professional office-based setting
- Ideally, experience in providing customer service support for a product-based business, having dealt with product replacements
- Experience in 1-2-1 meetings and performance management
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Competent on Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Strategic thinking
- Proven leadership ability
- Great relationship building skills
- Highly organized with good attention to detail
- Starting salary of up to £28,000 pa
- Private Health and Dental Insurance
- Travel Ticket Loan
- Access to free 24/7 Confidential support and counselling as a corporate perk
and many more.
Working hours: Monday - Friday, standard office hours.
If you are a driven and ambitious individual looking to join a company where you can build a rewarding career, apply now.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'