Seeking candidates to work within a large Property Insurance Company in Taunton, Somerset. Various roles available including customer service and Team Leader positions
Full time and part time hours available the company offers competitive salaries ranging from £16,000-£20,000 per annum and excellent benefits including a fun, dynamic working environment.
These are highly important roles in a growing team dealing with higher value and complex claims.
The roles we have available are:
- Full time Claims Handlers
- Team Leaders
- Customer Service Administrators
- Weekend Customer Service Advisors
- Out of Hours Claims Handlers
The claims handler role is listed below
This role is very varied and will include:
- Taking ownership for and managing the progress of a caseload of higher value and complex repairs for a variety of perils involving building repairs
- Implementing the project management plan for all valid claims, working closely with the Manager and field staff
- Maintaining accurate reserves on all claims
- Working with the Synergy system and sometimes outside the core system until it is fully developed
- Ensuring sufficiently detailed and accurate reports are submitted at all times
- Understanding insurance matters such as contribution, recoveries, dual insurance, etc.
- Being a key part in the building of excellent client relationships
- Being a key part in building excellent supplier relationships
- Taking part in regular reviews with the team to suggest improvements
- Working with the PMC Leader/Team Manager and colleagues to ensure that you comply with the process and best practice requirements
- Managing any complaints in accordance with the agreed escalation process.
- Managing the completion of all tasks within service level agreement timescales as specifically set by the client or the company.
- Proactively monitoring your own workload and prioritising action where required
- Owning the resolution of issues within own area of influence and encourage others to do the same.
The successful applicant will have either insurance experience or excellent customer service skills. Supervisory experience is essential for team leader positions.
You must be a team player with excellent computer and people skills. Be hard working, flexible and a problem solver. You need to have a positive 'can do' attitude and have the ability to build relationships with customers, setting accurate expectations. You will also need to have a full drivers license due to location.
If you would like to apply for this role, or talk through individual roles please call Georgie on or apply online.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'