P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking a Customer Service Team Member to join their team on a temporary basis based in Great Yarmouth.
Job Purpose & Scope
- To process sales orders in line with the current lead times and liaise with the planning team to optimise the offering to the customer
- To manage orders confirming the promised date in the correct time scale and updating the customer as to the progress of the order and communicating any issues in meeting promised date in a timely manner.
- Support the customer by processing their complaints by administrating the customer complaint process and liaise with the quality function to provide a satisfactory conclusion to the complaint.
- Process sales orders ensuring they are accurately inputted "clean order", following the current lead time guide lines
- Follow up the order entry with an order confirmation and monitor the progress of the order and communicate any issue preventing the promise date being achieved
- To double check the entered sales order for accuracy (this must be orders entered by another CS team member)
- Ensure the communication between customer and supply chain is clear, precise and professional.
- Administrate the customer complaint process from initial entry in to the factory document control system to understand the initial containment action required by the customer and ensure this action is carried out in good time.
- To develop excellent professional relationships with key customers in order to up sell or smooth the process when dealing with service issues.
- >2 years of experience within Sales at European level preferably with an engineering background.
- Analytical skills.
- Professional attitude to delivering customer service and a team attitude when dealing with the supply chain functions
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job