This fantastic opportunity is working for a well-established travel company that has a fantastic, niche product and is an innovative global company that stubbornly refuses to stop growing and is based in Market Harborough!
This exciting rare opportunity will be to manage a team of Service Advisors to deliver an exceptional customer experience across all touch points. Management of workflows, response rates and timeliness of all customer and travel agency enquiries. To support in delivering an outstanding customer service team by successfully achieving KPI, SLA, quality targets and other project initiatives. - and much much more!!
* Manage the daily inbound and outbound call volumes, email enquiries and live chat.
* Agree and monitor individual and team targets such as KPI's, SLA's and quality targets and provide feedback.
* Work with Resource Planning to ensure staffing levels are maximised to full potential via work plan adherence.
* Create and sustain a motivational and engaging environment, where staff productivity is maximised.
* Ensure Advisors are fully conversant regarding the Booking Conditions of each brand.
* Remain up to date on Data Protection and ensure 100% compliance across the team.
* Quality monitor the performance of the team, providing feedback and coaching as appropriate.
* To manage the performance of all employees effectively, efficiently and within the law, including the ongoing review of staff performance, 1-2-1's, coaching and objective setting.
* Facilitate the customer complaint escalation process where necessary.
* Participate in recruitment and induction activities including probationary reviews.
* Manage absence and timekeeping to include the completion of relevant paperwork such as absence notifications, return to work documents etc in a timely manner.
* Participate in the creation and delivery of tactical incentive schemes to drive performance.
* Active participation in projects allocated to you, to improve the business or customer experience.
* Minimum 5 years' experience within a Customer Service position
* Minimum of 3 years' experience managing a team, preferably within a Call Centre environment
* Experience working within a target driven environment
* Self-motivated with the ability to work to tight deadlines
* Demonstrable experience of strong customer service skills
* Tenacious with a solution orientated approach
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
* Travel industry experience preferable but not essential
* Experience managing remote workers is desirable but not essential
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary from £23k depending on experience. This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!!
37.5 hours per week on different shift patterns during the opening hours of the department. The opening hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Saturday 9am - 5pm and Sunday 10am - 4pm.
If you are interested in this fantastic role, please follow the link to apply. Alternately for more information please call Katy at Travel Trade Recruitment on or email
- customer service
- team leader
- customer complaints
- travel agent
- customer service team leader
- travel jobs
- tour operator jobs