St Ives, Cambridgeshire
Full Time and Permanent
Hours: Week 1
Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm Total hours worked 37.5
Shifts between 11:30am -7:30pm
Plus Saturday 8:30am-4:30pm Total hours worked 37.5 over 6 days.
A leading and rapidly expanding group dealing with classic car, equine and 4x4 insurance. They have benefitted from a string of successive achievements and impressive accolades, including 42 award wins in the last three years alone, a Gold Standard award from Investors in People and Extraordinary status in The Sunday Times 100 Best Company to Work For, for four years running.
The purpose of this Team Leader role is to develop and lead a diverse sales and service team of 5 and to assist the growth and revenue of the business unit through policy sales, excellent customer service and a strong retention.
- Manage, lead and develop a team.
- Achieving challenging team targets and goals
- Assess and make suggestions for improvement on existing departmental processes
- Manage the delivery of SLA and FCA requirements ensuring operational targets and customer standards are met through effective management of the team
- Understand the commercial and financial impact of individual and team performance
- Understand team and individual productivity.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and relationships with all colleagues and customers, promoting a professional business image
- Develop and maintain a competent level of technical, product and system knowledge to support the team
- Drive employee motivation by demonstrating role model behaviour
- Measure, analyse and report on team and individual productivity, current working practices and KPI's
- Be proactive in identifying operational issues and proposing solutions/changes that will positively address
- Ensure complaints are handled efficiently and effectively, taking appropriate action to address issues raised in accordance with company standard processes
- Implement structured coaching, training and development activities for staff.
- Develop a performance orientated culture, enabling all staff to contribute effectively and be continually motivated to achieve high levels of productivity and outputs
- Demonstrate good customer service skills in all dealings whilst continually promoting the company's vision, values and culture
- Commit to own personal development.
- Provide support, mentoring and guidance to others as required
- Manage and embed HR processes
- Undertake any other associated projects/team as required by the business
- To undertake other reasonable responsibilities and projects as instructed by their line manager.
- Where applicable, to adhere to Company processes with regard to FCA compliance and Treating Customers Fairly
- Help the Contact Centre Manager and Management team to evaluate root causes of issues and strive to alleviate such issues from occurring.
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- The ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills within a challenging results-orientated environment.
- Previous team leading experience in a 50 person plus call centre environment.
- Assist and motivate the team to achieve personal development goals
- Experience of achieving targets and goals.
- Ability to develop and motivate others in a changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong people management skills - to be analytical, methodical and able to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Have a can do positive and engaging attitude.
- A strong knowledge of insurance products
- Good knowledge of insurance principles
- Previous sales experience
What's on Offer? Competitive base salary dependant on experience plus an excellent benefits package.
If you feel you have the right customer experience and enthusiasm to be part of this award winning company, please apply today or call for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job