Role and Responsibilities
- Leading a team of telephone based interviewers ensuring compliance and delivery of business KPI's.
- Taking personal responsibility for the successful delivery of outbound (non-sales) research projects.
- Inspiring and motivating the team to consistently deliver business results on all campaigns.
- Managing relationships and communicating with colleagues across the organisation.
- Coaching team members to develop and enhance performance.
- Creating a great employee experience.
To be considered for this role you must have worked as a Team Leader in a contact centre previously
- Experience of working in a Contact Centre Team Manager role.
- Track record of delivering business results.
- Shows creativity and flare to keep their team motivated each day.
- Demonstrate a high level of energy and coaching
- Ability to show resilience and drive
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Excellent communication skills
The company are offering a salary of up to £24,000 depending on experience, with full time hours to be flexible between 8.30- 20.30, with every other saturday 10 till 16.00
Please click below to apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job