Customer Service Team Leader
As an established, highly successful, well known brand name business, the role of Customer Service Team Leader is an integral part of the organisation. You will enjoy excellent benefits including, subsidised on-site restaurant, 27 days holiday rising to 32 with service, free parking, private medical cover and more.
The company has been creating and selling specialist consumer goods since the late 70’s, and remains a dynamic force in its field.
As Customer Service Team Leader you will be responsible for:
Leading & managing a field support team of 3
- Providing strong leadership, guidance and coaching to the field support team
- Setting realistic but stretching targets & goals for team in-line with overall business objectives
- Managing team job descriptions and review task allocation between team members
- Motivating, training and supporting team members to enable them to deliver their objectives and development goals, ensuring that team member performance is in-line with requirements
- Recruiting and developing staff members, providing structured on-boarding and induction plans for new starters
- Conducting weekly and monthly meetings as required
The successful candidate for the role of Customer Service Team Leader will:
- Have experience of people management, coaching and training staff and one-to-one reviews/appraisals
- Have recently worked within a customer service, customer experience, team leader role
- Have a degree or equivalent
In return the Customer Service Team Leader will receive a basic salary of £30-35,000. You will receive 27 days holiday plus bank holidays. The company offer a company pension and health cover. Working hours are 9am - 5.30pm with no weekend working.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job