We are looking for a passionate and inspirational Team Leader in our Sales Operations team in our Warrington office, working with our pre-sales Trade team.
We are the UK’s leading specialist manufacturer of bespoke, premium, aluminium doors and windows. Established in 2002, we have grown rapidly, and now have offices in Dubai as well as manufacturing facility in North America.
The main purpose of the role is to manage the Trade team to provide a high level of service and support including tele account management, lead generation, partner relationship building and collaboration with external sales teams. The Team Leader will be required to achieve sales targets and KPIs through their team with a hands on approach, coaching individual team members.
• Coach team members to achieve individual targets
• Prepare weekly and ad-hoc reports to Head of Sales Ops, capturing ROI for the team and new business won
• Work closely with the regional sales team to support and identify future growth opportunities
• Mentor staff to present to customers during showroom visits, including answering customer queries and providing technical support
• Use customer and prospect contact tools and update all information as appropriate
• Analyse team performance with agreed corrective actions taken
• Conduct team briefs, one-ones and appraisals as required
• Work closely with the Retail team leader to present a unified leadership role
• Drive the team to provide excellent customer service support at all times
• Keep up to date with our product and service offering, organizing training sessions for the team
• Create a fun/competitive style to bring the best out of individuals and the team
The Ideal Candidate will:
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Be able to motivate teams and have natural leadership skills
• Be proficient in MS Office and Outlook and able to learn in house systems
• Be flexible and able to prioritise a changing to do list
• Be target driven and customer focused
• Be motivated and keen to assist others when needed
• Be adaptable and resilient
• Be proactive and willing to help with varied requests
• Trade/inside sales experience is essential. An understanding of the terminology used within the industry would be an advantage
• Have proven leadership skills in a similar position (managing a minimum of 4 team members)
• GCSEs A-C or equivalent, formal leadership/supervisory training
• Be able to travel to Head Office in High Wycombe as and when required (minimum, expenses paid)
Salary: Upto £30,000 + Benefits
Please apply online for this Customer Service Team Leader role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Team Leader role and to follow further instructions if applicable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job