Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Team Leader for our loyal client based in Nottingham on a full time Permanent basis.
The main role and responsibilities of an Customer Service Team Leader include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Give constant direction to team members to ensure that all customer inquiries are attended to on time and in the best way possible to give them satisfaction
- Create better modes of operations to make customer service easier for both team members and customers
- Make provision for a change of mode of operation when the existing one isn't yielding maximum results
- Give detailed statistical feedback on performance of team members to the management for staff evaluation and reward purposes
- Observe performance of team members to identify their strengths and weaknesses and share and discuss with management
- Ensure that all systems needed by the customer team members are available and in good working order to enable smooth flow of operations and customer satisfactions
- Step in to attend to customers that are proving difficult to team members and resolve their complaints
- Create and implement work procedures that will enhance the organization and departmental service delivery, operating procedures and standards
- Providing help and advice to customers using your organisation's products or services
- Communicating courteously and professionally with customers by telephone, email and letter
- Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex, or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service executives
- Issuing refunds or compensation to customers
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organisation is providing
- Producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages and software
- Maintaining/developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for your organisation or department
- Feedback possible improvements of customer service team to management
- Involvement in staff recruitment and appraisals
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Leading or supervising a team of customer service staff
- Learning about your organisation's products or services and keeping up to date with changes
- Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses
The ideal candidate would be;
- Good judgment about when to use initiative and when to consult
- Confident and resilient with handling complaints
- Calm, professional disposition especially when under pressure
- Committed, positive, outgoing and approachable with a 'can do' attitude
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Proficiency in English
- Experience in providing customer service support and leading a team
If you believe you would excel in this position, please apply today by sending your up-to-date CV via the link provided.
Due to the high volume of applicants only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Office Angels are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job