I am currently recruiting for this Team Leader key role within a sucessful customer services team. You will be the customer’s primary point of contact and care about helping others as part of the team.
This role will lead a team of Customer Service Assistants and will provide coaching and training and take responsibility for the day to day activity.
You must be a listener, problem solver and believe in providing quality customer service.
You enjoy being on the phone and customers will hear your smile as you are helping them. You will also enjoy correcting the issue which may have caused this experience to avoid it happening in the future.
This role will lead the team and inspire them to care and look after the customer as their first priority.
You will invest and develop the team by continually training and coaching and you will look after them to ensure that they give the best service possible.
This role will report to the Customer Experience Manager and will work together to make the customer experience as good as it can be.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Due to your expanded knowledge and skill set, you will handle more complex/escalated calls.
- You will manage and distribute daily tasks fairly.
- Monitor performance to ensure team members priorities tasks accordingly.
- Because every customer is different we expect you to take the initiative to truly understand our customers’ current challenges, solve them, and use your expertise to proactively help them avoid future challenges.
- Provide guidance, training and coaching to other team members.
- Always follow internal policies.
- Consider workload management to ensure the team has enough cover on any given day.
- Build a rapport with our suppliers and couriers when raising investigations and escalating on behalf of yourself and team when needed.
- Assisting the returns department with booking collections and returns queries.
- Raising and monitoring the courier claims across the department.
- Driving the team to be proactive and advising customers of any courier delays.
- You’ll enjoy talking to customers and be passionate about what you do and the service that you provide.
- Consistently leads by example
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Team player and provide guidance, training and coaching.
- The ability to manage high volumes of calls and queries.
- You will have a desire to make a difference, in your development and within the business.
- need to work well under pressure.
- You’ll also need to be comfortable dealing with potentially difficult situations, such as complaints and be able to take a positive approach to make improvements for the future.
- Decision making skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good literacy and the ability to communicate with customers by email and letter.
- Strong IT skills.
- Organisation skills.
Most importantly you’ll need to be passionate about continuously delivering a superior customer experience.
- Customer Service
- Team Leader
- Business Decision Making
- Complaint Management
- Train Staff
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job