CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEADER
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service or Sales Executive to lead and develop our small team based in central Reading. From here we respond and convert enquiries from potential customers as well as ensuring our existing customers receive a first class service.
The successful candidate will:-
- have proven experience and achievements in a sales or customer service environment
- be results driven and set high standards for themselves and their colleagues
- enjoy coaching and developing others to succeed
- cope well in a busy, fast moving, environment
- have an understanding of CRM systems and how they can be used to improve efficiency
- be proactive and willing to challenge the status quo
- be attracted to working for a small company where your efforts can make a tangible difference
- have excellent written and oral communication skills
A minimum of 2 years relevant experience is desirable although no experience of our industry is required. Whilst this is a new position, the role is currently being performed by one of our existing managers who will provide full training and support during the transition.
This is an important, high profile role. Reporting to one of the directors of the business, you can expect to progress within the company if you perform well in the role. This position is full time and offers a base salary, pension, free parking and performance related bonus.
SwimExpert was established in 2006, we are a small company with big ambitions. We provide one-to-one private swimming lessons for all ages, through a number of locations throughout the South of England as well as small group children’s lessons under our HydroKidz brand. We also sell swimming equipment market with our own webshop. Our office team is based in Central Reading in lovely offices not far from the railway station and with free parking available if you drive.
- Customer Service
- Team Leader
- Positive Team Player
- Positive Personality