Our client is one of the largest body repair groups in the country, employing over 600 people across 20 UK locations and they have repaired over 500k vehicles in the last 15 years. As part of the wider Aviva family, they are looking to bring fresh thinking into their business which will support their transformation into the bodyshop of the future. They work in a fast moving and rewarding environment, where they challenge traditional thinking to make them stand apart from their competitors.
Position: Customer Lead
Job Type: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract
About the role:
They are now looking for a committed; customer focused Customer Lead to work in their site based in Stansted on a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Delight their customers and resolve any complaints whilst understanding the reason for the failure
- Complete parts responsibility for the site, using all available tools and suppliers as required
- Promote the company vision and goals
- Lead and provide guidance and encouragement to all colleagues to enable them to work to their maximum potential
- Motivate and recognise all colleagues and have succession and retention plans in place
- Identify and monitor over time colleague training needs, to deliver coaching and to ensure the appropriate training is delivered as required
- Identify and address any colleague issues or needs, providing support where needed, ensuring that they are motivated, recognised and driven, creating a strong team environment
- Identify any risks or barriers to achieving their goals, take ownership of issues through to resolution or further escalation and to assist the team in resolving issues themselves
- Develop initiatives which promote performance or process flow improvements through the removal of waste activities
- Develop, manage and maintain relationships with external suppliers and internal business areas
- Ensure the site that there is an appropriate level of resource to meet their customer demand and take actions to address shortages, including recruitment
- Make decisions based on knowledge and data
- A strong customer focussed background
- Proven leadership skills
- Coaching skills
- Financial acumen
- Knowledge of insurance principles desirable Parts ordering / receipting capability is desirable
You may have experience of the following: Team Leader, Supervisor, Customer Service Team Leader, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Solution Team Leader, Customer Solution Supervisor etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job