Revive Recruitment, Chester are supporting an expanding, reputable business with their permanent recruitment of Customer Service Team Leader.
If you hold experience of Customer Service and team leadership then we would like to hear from you! This is a great opportunity to join a developing and growing business with excellent career prospects:
Position: Contact Centre Team Leader
Salary: Up to £24,000 per annum (depending on experience) with 6k bonus
To inspire and mentor a team of advisors whilst supporting their personal and professional growth. You must have a strong background in team management in a target driven environment (preferably gained in contact centres), a proven track record of delivering results, and a willingness to learn and work as part of a wider leadership team to exceed the businesses goals.
The position will consist of:
- Delivery to target of all KPI’s and develop and implement improvement plans for all areas of opportunity.
- Producing performance forecasts for own KPI’s and regular business updates on delivery to forecast.
- Utilise available MI to identify risk and opportunities for improvement.
- Generating and providing comprehensive business updates on team performance and objectives.
- Sharing best practice across the wider team to ensure delivery of common business goals.
- Building and maintaining working relationships with all colleagues; ensuring the team operates as a close-knit unit dedicated to the ambitions of both individuals and the wider team.
- Conduct regular coaching and 121’s for all team members.
- Provide clear objectives to all team members in terms of their daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Ensure all team members are kept up to date with their performance against target and how they contribute to the wider teams goals.
- Maintain effective support and performance improvement plans for team members in order to deliver against business targets.
- Conducting regular skills analysis of all team members and providing necessary coaching where skills gap opportunities are identified.
- Maintaining up to date succession plans and development plans for all team members.
- Creating a coaching culture where all team members are equipped with the skills needed to deliver to expectations.
- Act as a mentor and team coach by answering questions and helping with team member problems as they arise.
- Conduct regular call listening to identify breaches and coach on compliance, following business process for breeches as required.
- Conducting regular team meetings to update team members on best practices, business updates, and continuing expectations.
- Providing inspirational leadership to team members, promoting an environment that welcomes and encourages team member feedback and ideas.
- Managing attendance and timekeeping for all team members, setting and communicating clear expectations for all team members in line with business process.
- Supporting and invoking disciplinary process for contractual breaches when called for.
- Assisting with hiring and training of new team members as required.
Skills and Experience required to apply:
- Proven experience of team management, preferably in a contact centre environment.
- Able to demonstrate that you have consistently performed highly across all KPI targets.
- Ability to work on your own initiative to achieve targets.
- Experienced performance coach.
- Ability to interpret MI across multiple areas to analyse performance trends and identify risk.
- Possess a good understanding of MS Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint.
Benefits offered by our Client:
- Free Parking.
- Bonus structure.
- One hour for lunch.
- Kitchen and break out areas.
- Excellent career opportunities.
Revive Recruitment are a Chester based Recruitment Agency who delivers a refreshing service to Candidates and Businesses throughout the Cheshire and North Wales Regions. Located on the outskirts of Chester, we are a local and dedicated recruitment agency who will provide you with a professional, positive and bespoke permanent recruitment service.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Unfortunately due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Team Leader
- Team Performance