Customer Service Team Leader/ Manager
£23,000 per year pro rata raising to £25,000 after 6 months
Working hours between 9am-9pm Monday to Friday + 1in3 weekends
Are you looking for a Team Manager opportunity with fantastic progression?
Are you the type of Leader who likes to create your own culture/incentives?
Do you thrive in lively and dynamic environments?
Our client is a multinational retailing company looking for someone driven and creative to join their Leeds office.
- Manage a team of advisors across a number of channels
- Report directly to the Operations Manager
- Be responsible for incentivising, motivating and coaching a team of customer advisors
- Conducting monthly 1-2-1's with each member of the team and managing your own time to ensure this is happening.
- Identify and resolve any training issues within your team.
- Track, monitor and be able to confidently report on a number of KPIs and ensure all SLAs are being met.
- Deal with escalated customer queries/complaints
You should have experience:
- At least 1 year of managing advisors within a call centre environment - preferably customer service-focussed.
- Coaching a developing within a team including conducting regular 1-2-1s
- Dealing with customer escalations
- HR duties
What's in it for you?
- You will work in an environement that encourages creativity and allows you the opportunity to lead and manage your team according to your style.
- You will recieve considerable discount on a number of major high street names.
- You will have access to free, secure parking.
- You'll be working within a business genuinely passionate about good customer service in an environement that encourages promotion.
For more information and to register your interest please contact Amy at CCA Recruitment on or
- Team Leader
- Team Manager
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Customer resolution