Customer Service Team Leader - West Bromwich - 25hrs
Customer Service Team Leader
Who you are:
Paddy’s Customer Service Team Leaders are the face of the business! So, we need people who love talking and getting to know our customers. You’ve got to be able to stay calm under pressure and constantly look for ways to improve yourself and the shop. Don’t worry if you’ve never worked in the betting industry before, we’ll give you the knowledge… but it’s your attitude that counts!
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for meeting and greeting customers.
- Responsible for all shop operations including opening and closing procedures.
- Act as the senior member of the team in the absence of the Shop Manager or Assistant Manager
- Answering customer queries effectively.
- Taking bets and translating bets.
- Informing customers about our latest promotions.
- Keeping the shop clean and tidy.
- Maintaining Paddy’s social responsibility standards.
What you’ll get:
Other than just being able to say you work for one of the most fun and distinctive brands in Europe, you will get:
- A bonus scheme, paid every 6 months if shop hits targets, of up to £250
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Progression and development opportunities in a huge international company
- Defined Contribution Pension scheme and many more!
Apply today for more information and see if you have what it takes to work for one of the UK’s top Bookmakers!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job