Customer Service Team Leader - up to £32k! Fantastic company in Croxley Green
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Team Leader to join a well-established company based in Croxley Green. Team members are viewed as the company’s biggest asset and you will be treated as a member - not just an employee. You will be offered the opportunity to build an international career within a leading global company!
This role is offering a salary of up to £32k with fantastic benefits and excellent training and development programmes.
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly team of 18, within a supportive environment which is fast paced, lively and fun. The atmosphere is informal but professional!
- Your role will be pivotal in optimising the service received by customers, as well as the development and performance of the team
- Allocation of workload to team members
- Supporting and deputising for management by providing operational excellence
- Identifying root causes of process issues and managing resolutions
- Working on key process improvement projects
- Handling and solving of operational incidents and complaints
- Performance management of team members
- Working with the training manager to develop high impact training for the team
- At least 3-5 years people management experience within a customer service role
- Exceptional relationship management skills
- Strong analytical skills and affinity for data
- Positive and flexible outlook
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the business
Hours - Mon-Fri 8am-4pm/9am-5pm
Benefits - 25 days paid annual leave (plus public holidays), non-contributory pension scheme, Training and Development programmes, Health and Wellbeing Programmes: subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme, annual flu vaccination, weekly fruit deliveries, end of month lunch provided, sporting activities and challenges. Healthcare: Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance and Employee Assistance Programme. Community Involvement: two volunteering days per year. Voucher Schemes: childcare, eye care and shopping vouchers schemes. Free parking and free local bus pass!
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Customer Service
- Relationship Management
- Team Leader
- People Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job