Customer Service Team Leader (Travel)
Key Travel is a globally positioned full service travel management company dedicated to the not for profit sector.
We are proud to be accredited by Investors in People, achieving their Bronze Award, and truly put our people at the heart of our vision.
Position: Team Manager
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £22k to £28K per annum
About the role:
The Team Manager will provide strong motivational leadership to the team; contributing to the growth and development of the business. They will be accountable for the complete performance management cycle of the team and will take a proactive stance on talent management in their team, cultivating high performance.
- Providing a positive experience for all clients
- Proactively seek to build the relationship, ensuring regular contact with clients
- Liaise with the relevant member of the sales team in order to provide enhanced customer service, aid rapport building, as well as being actively involved in tender presentations
- Handling of all pre-departure complaints and queries for clients
- Attend as a guest at client seminars in order to promote excellent customer relations
- Ensure that all team client profiles and data bases are kept up to date
- Provide guidance on airline contracts and fares expertise for the team
- Coach team in the area of Key Travel Product knowledge
- Actively contribute to and monitor the achievement of the Service Level Agreements’ standards and team incentives
- Ensure Client and team SLA’s are met
- Ensure company policy is adhered to by all members of the team
- Hold weekly team meetings to update all team members on client policies, Key Travel news, promotion of preferred airlines and any other information that is relevant
- Conduct disciplinary meetings where required and respond to grievances raised
- Carry out monthly one-to-ones to review performance and provide coaching opportunities for team members
- Ensure that all team members are on an effective personal development plan with SMART objectives
- Produce monthly reports on all Key Travel products in relation to the performance of the team
- Produce and analyse monthly team revenue report for the Head of Academic Travel / Head of NGO
Essential Skills / Experiences:
- Significant experience in a Team Manager or as an Assistant Team Manager
- Customer service and sales experience in Business Travel Reservations
- Minimum 5 grade C GCSE’s including English and Maths
- Good level of computer literacy
- Basic commercial awareness and ability to think strategically
- Flexible approach to work
Desirable Skills / Experiences:
- Proven record of managing a team
- Experience with Amadeus
- Knowledge of the wider travel industry
- Relevant customer service NVQ’s and qualifications
- Supervisory qualifications
You may have experience of the following: Team Manager, Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Team Leader, Customer Service Supervisor, Team Leader, Supervisor, Office Manager, Office Supervisor, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.