Are you passionate about Customer Services?
Do you have contact centre experience at a Team Manager/Leader level?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Team Leader/Manager to join a diverse and growing organisation within the heart of central Bristol.
As the Customer Service Team Leader you will support, motivate and develop a team of Customer Service Advisors to provide an excellent service to all customers.
Within the Customer Service Team Leader role you will ensure that an excellent experience for all existing, new and potential customers is provided in order to support department contribution to customer acquisition and retention strategies.
In addition to your passion and experience within the contact centre/customer service industry, you must also be able to;
- Motivate and lead a team
- Have the ability to recognise team potential
- Be able to address and resolve issues
- Maintain open and honest channels of communication at all levels
Key Areas of Competency
- Driving and understanding KPI’s
- Motivating, developing and coaching staff
- Understanding the bigger picture
- Highly motivated
- Knowledge of customer service best practise
- You will be a self-motivated and dynamic individual who is able to challenge and influence others, develop and maintain collaborative working relations across departments.
- High level, proven inter-personal and communication skills are essential, as is the ability to lead and motivate others.
This is a permanent position based in the heard of Bristol City Centre.
If you possess the skills we seek and are interested in finding out more then please apply today to be considered.
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Management
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job