6 month FTC - Immediately available with possible extension
Working with a great team this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Team Leader/Manager to work with a growing and dynamic organisation.
To oversee timely delivery of quality technical support service to customers. This requires knowledge of effective personnel management skills.
The role is key in managing the service desk team, developing and introducing new ways of working within an ITIL aligned environment. As part of this service management team you will help further develop incident management processes, helping to train and develop the service desk team to ensure service related processes are followed and incidents are escalated effectively, provide work arounds, solutions and improved quality of services to users.
Key Areas of Competency
- Driving and understanding metrics
- Motivating, developing and coaching staff
- Robustly dealing with suppliers & stakeholders and monitoring SLAs
- Liaising effectively with the testers and development teams
- Escalating issues to management
- Written communication
- Understanding the bigger picture
- You will possess previous experience of managing and coaching staff
- You will be a self-motivated and dynamic individual who is able to challenge and influence others, develop and maintain collaborative working relations across teams - service desk, testing, developers
- High level, proven inter-personal and communication skills are essential, as is the ability to lead and motivate internal teams and suppliers alike.
- Awareness of, or training in ITIL
- Must be able to start immediately
This is a 6-month fixed term contract based on the outskirts of Bristol City Centre.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm.
If you possess the skills we seek then please apply today to be considered.
- Customer Service Management