- Marketing leading and fast growing ecommerce interior design company.
- Salary of up to 28k + potential for bonus.
- Enjoyable team environment working for a solid, reputable organisations.
If you have impeccable customer service skills and have led a customer facing team to great heights of success, this is a role not to be missed. This is the chance to join an ambitious ecommerce organisation that offer a high range of products featuring designs from the likes of Mulberry, Farrow & Ball and Mark Alexander just to name a few. As a well-established and growing company, they have solid foundations for ambitious growth plans which include extending their product range and expanding internationally. For this reason, they are on the hunt for a Customer Service Team Leader to look after their customer service team and ensure everything runs efficiently and smoothly so they maintain their respected reputation.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing a team of 8, supporting them to reach their full potential.
- Ensuring the team’s KPIs and targets are met – e.g. customer satisfaction and response times.
- Managing the induction of new employees, planning and leading their training.
- Being proactive in dealing with difficult customer issues and problematic orders.
- Taking a hands-on approach to customer service activities.
- Dealing with VIP customers.
- Making suggestions for improvements, and working with other teams to ensure these are implemented.
- Keeping processes updated and well documented.
- Providing leadership to the team.
- Experience managing a customer facing team for at least 1 year.
- Empathic, with a clear customer focus, able to listen and respond appropriately to customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Calm under pressure, and able to work at a fast pace.
- Pro-active in seeking to resolve problems and able to make judgement calls in new situations.
- Strong commercial awareness, seeking outcomes that support the company’s business goals.
- Able to work flexible hours as needed, depending on workload.
- A competitive basic of up to 28k + performance bonus
- A generous pension scheme.
- Employee discounts on their product range.
- 29 days paid holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- The opportunity to work for a fast moving interior design organisation with links to big designer brands.
- Flexible working hours when necessary.
- Working within an enjoyable team environment, where employees are valued and success is recognised.
Apply online or get in touch with Amber at enable for more information!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job