Role: Customer Service Team Leader x2
Job Type: Permanent / 6 month Mat Cover.
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £20,000 - £32,000 + 25 Days Holiday, Season ticket loan, Cycle to work scheme, Child care vouchers Talent Development programmes (+ discounted electronics, car parking and Insurance)
I am currently recruiting on behalf of our client for 2x experienced Customer Service Team Leaders on behalf of our client a large, growing, reputable insurance company based in Manchester City Centre.
I have 2 vacancies, One of which is Permenant and one which is 6 months Maternity cover with the potential to go permanent due to business growth. I’m Looking to hear from all candidates with 6 months + Team Leader experience within either insurance or a contact centre environment. The successful candidate will have to possess the following qualities:
- Be a positive and decisive individual who thrives in a fast moving and targeted environment, where priorities change frequently. The position carries responsibility to ensure all business plan targets and service level agreements relating to operational deliverables are met and therefore must have experience in this type of environment.
- Use strong negotiating and influencing skills to positively motivate all direct reports.
- Be forward thinking and focussed with the ability to continually improve processes, quality and performance. Using strategic analysis of Management Information and demonstrate experience and knowledge of this area.
- Will possess excellent communication skills, along with proven experience in team building, planning, organising and decision-making.
- Have had proven experience in all forms of staff development, appraisal, objective recruitment & selection processes.
Are you looking for a new role at which
- Offers excellent career progression?
- Offers Training & development plans?
- Can provide you with a long lasting career?
Did you say yes to all 3? - Apply now to find out more! OR alternatively send your CV to ben(at)flexiblesolutionz(dot)co(dot)uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job