Fantastic opportunity with a leading, innovative and growing company in UK.
The customer service team are looking for someone to drive the best in customer care, specialising in both B2B & B2C, reporting to the Head of Customer Service. If you have proven success in pro-actively driving excellent care then we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a customer support professional to manage the team's performance on a day to day basis. Ensuring the team are providing nothing but the best. As well as driving the team's success you will be expected to spend at least 40% of your time working alongside the Customer Service.
Some of your key responsibilities;
- Day to day management, ensuring the team are working efficiently and effectively following correct procedures and policies
- Monitoring and quality checking to ensure customers are receiving the best possible service
- Ensuring SLA's are being achieved and exceeded where possible Implementing best practise, advising customers on how to improve their experience and results
- Regular 1-2-1's with individuals to identify areas of improvement, development and success
- To coach, motivate and improve the team's performance
- Be an escalation point for Customer queries where they cannot be resolved by the team Work very closely with the Head of Customer Service to identify inefficiencies in process and implement more effective ways of working
This is an ideal role for someone with existing customer support experience who has a minimum of 2 years leadership experience. Enthusiasm, drive and great communication skills are essential. A natural empathetic style and clarity in communication. Attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure and to assigned deadlines and knowledge of CRM systems highly advantageous.
Competitive salary and FANTASTIC company benefits & incentives throughout the year - great place to work!
- Customer Service
- Team Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job