Over the past 10 years, our client has grown in to an international organisation. Due to further growth, a Customer Service Team Leader, managing a team of 5, is required to join their team. You will have a passion for customer service, and love working as part of a team. You will be required to cover the 1pm to 10pm Monday - Friday shift.
· Ensure that all customers receive a fantastic customer service experience across all business areas
· You will be responsible for progress and training 5 advisors,
· To support and help your Manager with all implementations and recommendations on improvements to the processes for delivering best in class performance.
· To develop your teams to achieve good customer practice through ongoing coaching and training.
· To handle customer escalations and to look at ways to minimise complaints.
· To provide daily / weekly customer contact reports to your Manager to ensure agreed KPI’s are met
· Facilitate customer service excellence within the team
· Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· Ideally you will have 1-2 years’ leadership experience within a contact centre role/customer service enviroment
· A target driven, enthusiastic and self-motivated attitude
· Exceptional people management skills to motivate, develop and lead employees
· Experience of handling complex customer problems and solving them creatively and efficiently to avoid escalation
· Strong organisational skills
· Proficient in Excel
With some great benefits and the opportunity to progress within the business, there are plenty of reasons why working for our client would be an exciting next step in your career.
The hours of work are 1pm to 10pm Monday - Friday. This is a part time role - 22.5 hours per week, with some flexibility available!
Our client is offering an attractive salary of £8.45p/h, with the chance to grow with an innovative and exciting organisation!
Please contact Jo Piper for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job