Job Type: Perm/Full Time
Hours: Mon – Fri 08.00 – 18.00
Salary: £23,000 -£25,000 + company bonus paid throughout year
We are looking for someone with strong customer service and administrative skills, used to working in a fast paced environment to join a transport company based in Coalville.
The role is a split of the following:
80% inbound/outbound calls and adminstration - that will come naturally from each query
20% - Check in/out of vehicles and face to face contact with customers
The ideal candidate will come from a logistics/transport background although this is not essential.
You will have:
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- The ability to multitask and get lots done with great accuracy
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn and do well
- Confidence and work on initiative
- Customer service experience
- Complaints handling experience
- Knowledge of compliance would be advantageous, but previous admin work in a compliance area will also be good
- Be self motivated and committed
- Delivering good customer service to the companies clients and customers
- Completing administrative tasks around the office
- Completing inspections on vehicles returned
- Answering calls to potential breakdowns
- Chasing inspection slots/scheduling
It would be beneficial is you have:
- Knowledge of TACO cards/logistics
- Knowledge of compliance (in regards to drivers)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'