Meyer Scott Ref: VR/06095
Customer Service Support - Permanent - £19,000 p.a. rising with experience.
Peterborough - Hampton
Our client are a small machine servicing business supporting a comprehensive range of business sectors including manufacturing. They have been trading for some 15 years, building a successful brand via acquisition and selling their services via Field Sales staff with the backup of field technical staff across the country.
Our client is open to people from an accounting background i.e. purchase or sales ledger, credit control, data analysis and manipulation.
You will commence as a temporary worker through Meyer-Scott for a period of 3 months before going permanent. This means that you will have an opportunity to see if the role is for you! The temporary pay rate would be around £10 per hour to start.
You will work as part of a small team of three people performing same or similar tasks.
- To Establish and maintain effective and long term working relationships with customers in order to provide prompt and efficient response to all enquiries.
- Supporting Field Sales representatives in preparing quotations via their CRM system.
- Preparing resolution documents for completed servicing work and sending this to the client for signature enabling accounts to follow through with invoicing.
- To process customer enquiries, orders and change requests received via client portals, email and over the telephone.
- Request sales figures and forecasts from 3 x Field Sales staff every week and input onto an Excel Spreadsheet.
- Request technical data from 15 x field technical staff on a regular basis.
- Manipulate data from various spreadsheets and report these to Senior Management on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Verify contracts are meeting service contracts (KPI’s and SLA’s) by analysing data from internal helpdesk support staff and forwarding this onto management.
- Occasional diary management of Field Sales & Field Technical support staff during those busy times of the year and when there is a project uplift.
- Occasionally assisting the Buying Department in purchasing components and goods from China - therefore you will need to be flexible, however you will not require experience as it is only processing paperwork.
- Training will very much for in-house. You will have an opportunity to observe all departments and attend exhibitions this spring 2018 in order to familiarise yourself with the business.
Skills required for Role:
- Our client is only interested in hearing from candidates with a steady work history.
- You will be very confident with Excel spreadsheets.
- Be familiar with working with figures.
- A basic analytical background where you have been processing figures and data using Excel.
- Perhaps you have been involved in accounting work at a basic level?
Please note that you must be immediately available as our clients have scheduled interviews for next week due to business demands.
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm. 25 days holiday plus 8 days Bank Holiday. Contributory Pension.