Are you a bubbly, confident, adaptable and motivated individual seeking a role within a large prestigious company? We currently have a number of Customer Service roles available, experience is preferred however not essential, personality and a willingness to learn is key. If this sounds like you, please apply now!
The Job Role:
- Working in a busy call centre.
- Answering incoming customer calls dealing with customer enquiries and queries.
- Processing orders.
- Creating, amending and maintaining customer accounts.
- Managing a busy email inbox.
- Troubleshooting customer issues.
- Liaison with internal teams.
- A very varied role where no 2 days are the same!
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous customer service/call centre experience is preferred but not essential.
- You WILL be bubbly, motivated, confident, open to change and keen to learn.
- You will possess excellent listening skills coupled with the ability to understand client needs.
- You will be highly organised, be able to multi task and be happy working in a busy and at times challenging environment.
- You will have excellent PC Skills.
- An hourly rate of £8.20ph initially rising after 12 weeks.
- Full training and induction.
- A 12 week temp to perm contract.
- Workings hours - 37.5 hrs per week
- Working within a large and expanding company.
- Free onsite parking and facilities.
For more vacancies, please visit our website.
- Call Centre
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills