7 month fixed term contract
* Maintain demand forecast tools in Excel & Syspro.
* Collate rolling sales forecast for assigned portfolio through Commercial partners.
* Review monthly forecast submission with Finance and Commercial partners; provide output to supply planning team.
* Review of customer orders and deciding on fulfilment approach.
* Maximise service levels to international customers.
* Co-ordinate product re-pack operations to meet customer orders at optimum cost.
* Product expiry management for customers, via inventory control system(s) and associated services.
* Customer follow-up support and issues management, interfacing with internal departments (enabling functions e.g. Regulatory, Finance) and external contacts (3PL service providers).
* Handling international transportation and logistics through 3rd party providers.
* Strong supply chain experience.
* Experience of working in the pharmaceutical industry and/or regulated consumer goods
* IT literate
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job