We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Supervisor to manage and oversee the day-to-day operations of the customer service team within our busy Community Equipment Service Centre. Operating from our Northampton service centre this service provides medical equipment directly to service users.
Our job as a healthcare equipment provider is to supply the necessary aids for day-to-day life. We have found that even the simplest of equipment, such as a walker or minor adaptations to the home such as the installation of handrails, can make a significant impact in giving people the confidence to live independently. You will assist with deliveries, collections and repair of community equipment in our service user’s home and associated locations.
- Confidently manage and supervise the customer service team
- Lead, coach, motivate and monitoring both the performance of the individual and team
- Responsible, through the team, for ensuring that all orders received are processed by the Customer Service staff accurately and efficiently and within specified timelines
- Taking escalated calls on behalf of the Customer Service staff when the nature of the call has become more sensitive
- Handling complaints and carrying out investigations to report back to nurses and clinicians
- Report contracted call centre KPI’s to management and leading performances against service level agreements
- Control order book to maintain contracted on-time delivery KPI’s
- Strive to improve current processes and implement new processes where necessary
- Strong customer service background within a call centre environment
- A supervisory background, ideally though not essentially within the Healthcare sector
- Experience of operating in a fast paced, demanding role with emphasis on providing a service
- Able to lead and work in a team environment
- Willingness to mentor and develop the team
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel and Outlook)
- Professional manner
What can we offer?
- An annual salary of £26,998.00
- Up to 33 days holiday (including bank holidays plus optional 5 unpaid days)
- A rewards scheme - 200+ exclusive perks and discounts from leading retailers and leisure outlets
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- On-site Parking
This role is working in a regulated activity and may be subjected to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'