Customer Service Supervisor
Kindness, unity, humility, agree ability and patience.......if these are adjectives that fit your character then read on…….
Do you have solid office based experience as a Supervisor in a Customer Service environment?
This Company manufactures a highly desirable product, where offering the WOW factor to Customers is behind everything that they strive for, to include -
- Exceeding customer's expectations by ensuring that all service goals are met
- Regularly reviewing processes in order to constantly improve the customer experience
- Liaising with the Marketing Team to ensure that initiatives and promotions are executed
- Responsibility for the hiring and training of future team members as well as carrying out performance reviews
- Monitoring the website activity relating to B2B and B2C inquiries
- Maintaining relationships with customers by ensuring the quality of service is executed throughout the department
- Contribute towards team projects and department strategic planning
- SAP - setting up new orders and order processing
- Excel - data entry requiring attention to detail and for providing reports
- Knowledge of Word and Powerpoint
- A positive attitude
- A team player
- Highly organised
- Flexibility to travel
Call Lisa Foley on for more information.
Apply today for a possible interview slot!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Customer Service Supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job