Customer Service Supervisor
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced and highly motivated Customer Service Supervisor to strengthen and motivate their Customer Service Department teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading Distribution company based In Ipswich.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, the successful applicant will be fully responsible for supervising and leading the Customer Services Department towards success.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing effective and efficient supporting the Customer Services teams with customer enquiries
- Motivating departmental employees, and driving performance
- Acting as an escalation point for customer complaint handling
- Organising, assessing and distributing workloads
- Ensuring customer orders and credits are efficiently and accurately actioned
- Offering advice, product training and guidance to the teams
- Call listening to maintain company’s high service level, and identifying any training needs
- Assisting the Customer Services Manager with one on one performance reviews
- Training new starters on procedures, processes and computer system
- Identifying ways to improve and streamline processes
- Offering support to the Area Sales Managers when required
- Checking and signing Service Agent invoices
- Managing month end process
- Producing weekly and monthly sales reports to be submitted to the Customer Services Manager
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience gained from within a similar supervisory or team leader position
- An aptitude for people management with the ability to motivate and drive performance on a consistent basis
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service and the ability to maintain excellent working relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"