Our client Based in Corsham, Wiltshire is looking for a Custonmer Service manager To:
* Efficiently manage a small team ensuring a high level of service is provided through effective resourcing, accuracy and completion of activities within agreed time frames and to a high standard.
* To monitor reporting tools ensuring KPIs achieved and a high level of customer service is being maintained.
* To drive and process improvements by cross training to effectively manage and improve work flow and customer experience.
* To manage and motivate team, effective resource planning, setting and monitoring individual objectives and KPIs
* To ensure effective resourcing across departments
* Daily review of workloads and distributing effectively across team members to maintain service levels providing support where necessary
High service standards are achieved
* Clear standards set, communicated and realised across department through audits, quality checks, customer feedback
* To improve service standards within department and ensure these standards are achieved and maintained across all areas.
* Creation of various reports and analysis of performance through effective use of KPIs and any other associated data.
* Assist with the development of the Customer Services and Admin Teams providing local coaching and cross-skilling to assist with the continuous improvement of service standards.
* Managing a small team
* Working closely with Operations to ensure a consistent high level of customer service is provided together with delivery of KPIs.
* Building relationships with Customers to deal with more complex queries and complaints.
* Excellent and proven supervisory skills
* High level of analytical capability driving improvements
* Intermediate Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral ability
* Attention to detail and accuracy with effective prioritisation
To apply for this please contact KatJoad at Bailey Employment Services Melksham Wiltshire.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"