A large Financial services company based near Stockport is looking for a Customer Service Agent to join the growing team.
Approximately 30% of this role will be spent managing a complex administration caseload, with 70% of the time being spent on the telephone delivering excellent customer service.
• Conduct competent, polite and professional telephone calls
• Write clear and concise letters to customers
• Multi-task and prioritise conflicting deadlines and workloads
• Work effectively as an individual without close supervision
• Demonstrate the ability to quickly learn, understand and perform a variety of new tasks
• Show attention to detail, following set procedures and processes
Required skills and experience:
• Experience in a telephone based customer service role
• Excellent letter writing skills
• Excellent telephone and customer service skills
• The ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
• Experience of working to targets and SLAs
• GCSE in English and Maths (or equivalent)
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and manage repetitive tasks
This is non sales roles and the hours are Monday - Friday 9 - 5.30.
For further information please send your CV to Ella Britton
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"