SecuriCare (Medical) Limited is a great company to work for: we have been awarded the prestigious Investors in People Gold Accreditation for our commitment to the development of our employees. SecuriCare is accredited to ISO9001:2015 Quality Management system, demonstrating our commitment to customer satisfaction, continuous improvement and consistency.
We are currently recruiting within our Patient Services team based in High Wycombe.
In this busy and vaired role you will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service to all our patients. You will manage your own database of patients and be required to call each of your patients on a monthly basis. You will make outbound calls to ensure your patients have enough supplies and are happy with our service whilst ensuring incoming calls from patients are answered in a timely manner. You will be expected to respond to all queries efficiently, effectively and within the departments service level commitment. Through regular contact with your patients you will be able to provide patients with product information so they can make an informed choice. Whilst speaking to our patients you will be able to utilise your sales skills to introduce new products, by following up on marketing campaigns, and also by using your active listening skills be able to identify business opportunities which can be converted into sales. Both outbound calls and conversions will be targeted. You will be required to regularly cleanse your database and you will also be expected to carry out general administration duties associated with your role on a daily basis.
Ideally you will have a proven customer service background within a proactive sales environment together with excellent communication skills. You will have experience of handling high call volumes and are used to working to targets. You must an empathetic approach to our patients who are living with complex medical conditions together with an enquiring mind. You must be able to demonstrate that you are a strong team player as our team is our strength.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Provide a first-class service to ensure patients remain on our service
- Complaint management
- Action new patient introduction calls in line with the procedure to ensure they fully understand the service we provide
- Call our patients on a regular basis
- Achieve sales and outbound call targets, as set by your Line Manager
- Actively promote our products and service always whilst maintaining service levels
- Whilst speaking to your patients be able to identify patient advocates for both our products and services
- Work closely with the patients’ health care professional to ensure everyone is kept up to date
- Take an active part in all departmental meetings.
- Action all reports within time scales set
- Cover for other team members if required
- Cleanse your database regularly
- Perform any other tasks reasonably requested by the Company as required
- Proven telephone-based Customer Service background
- Experience of up selling and cross selling/conversion of product use
- Proven experience of working towards individual and departmental targets
- Proven excellent Database Management skills
- Empathy towards our patients who are living with complex medical conditions
- Analytical and enquiring mind
- Proven experience of managing high call volumes
- Possess influential and persuasive skill set
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication, oral and written, skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Possess a 'can do' attitude
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday entitlement
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care
- 4 x Life Assurance
- Modern office facilities
- Subsidised canteen
- Free tea/coffee
- Free on-site car parking
Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm, with half an hour for lunch (37.5 hours per week) Maternity Cover 12 months.
Monday to Friday, 10.00am - 6.00pm, with half an hour for lunch (37.5 hours per week) Full Time.
Monday to Tuesday, 10.00am - 6.00pm, with half an hour for lunch (15 hours per week) Part Time.
Please indicate your salary expectation in your covering letter and which customer service working hours role you are interested in.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'