Customer Service Specialist
3 month temporary contract, potential to go permanent
NG2 Business Park
Are you looking for a 3 month temporary contract? Are you potentially going travelling / studying / relocating in the summer and need work to tide you over until then? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Modern offices…games room…free drinks…friendly and relaxed working environment…excellent transport links. This is an amazing opportunity to work for one of the best, if not THE best company to temp for in Nottinghamshire!!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answering inbound calls from existing customers
- Changing personal details on the database
- Answering general enquiries about customers’ accounts
- Administration of customer’s accounts
- Inputting information onto the system and opening incoming post
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to think quickly and adapt to suit customers needs
- Previous customer service experience - doesn’t have to be in an office environment
Thank you for taking the time to apply to this vacancy. If you are shortlisted for this role you will be contacted within 72 hours of your application. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we may not be able to contact everyone however we are happy for you to contact the Office Support team for feedback.
- Customer Service
- Office Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job