About the role:
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to work directly with our customers in one of our branches in the Coventry areaas a Customer Service Specialist. In this role you will pro-actively engage with customers, responsible for delivering an exceptional and memorable customer service by creating a welcoming environment within the branch, whilst ensuring that customers are able to do what they came in for.
Through purely customer service focused meetings you will fully understand your customer's savings needs, and provide information on the most relevant accounts and services, enabling them to make an informed choice.
You will understand and comply with all the appropriate legislation and codes of practice, and ensure that you are an expert on our products and services, so your customers have a thorough understanding of the accounts and services we offer making the most of what they have.
You will organise the Branch meeting area and manage your diary to ensure the branch delivers an effective and efficient service at all times. You will also take responsibility for customers' more technical and complex enquiries, dealing with them in a responsive and professional manner.
- Recent experience of working within customer service, ideally face to face whether in financial services, retail or other service environments.
- Evidence of working towards service standards
- A confident relationship builder with excellent communication skills
- Experience of dealing with complex / technical customer queries or complaints
- Strong evidence of working within a team and demonstrating role model behaviours
- Good planning and organising skills
- Excellent attention to detail, initiative and communication skills
- Flexible, positive, hardworking and driven in nature
We value our staff and reward their talent and commitment. Our aim is to grow our people internally and create an environment which allows them to develop brilliant careers with us. If you love making your customers happy, we’ll give you the environment, support and opportunities to succeed.
Contract: Maternity cover - up to 12 months
Hours: 38 per week on a rota basis 5 out of 7 days, including 3 out or 4 weekends
Branch Opening Hours:
Monday: 09:30 - 20:00
Tuesday: 09:30 - 20:00
Wednesday: 09:30 - 20:00
Thursday: 09:30 - 20:00
Friday: 09:30 - 20:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 18:00
Sunday: 10:00 - 16:00
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job