The Company are an award winning independent provider of car hire excess and other niche insurance products distributed in more than 20 countries, delighting our customers with unexpectedly personal customer service, claim handling and web development from the UK.
We are based at brand new refurbished offices, in Maidstone and are looking for a Customer Service Specialist to join our exceptional Customer Service Team.
Our business is centred around exceptional customer service (just read out Trust Pilot reviews!). Our team is relatively small in comparison to what a 'normal’ call centre team is, and we like it that way. We value the importance of job satisfaction and making our working environment a fun place to be. We have a number of extra benefits including;
- Opportunities to gain professional qualifications and additional training
- 22 days’ annual leave (increasing to 25 over three years)
- Extra days leave to celebrate your birthday
- Perkbox membership
- Employee of the Month
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
What we are looking for:
We are seeking someone with that 'sunshine’ personality who genuinely enjoys delivering great customer service. The hours of work are Monday to Friday (no weekends or bank holidays), 9am - 6pm.
Our customer service team are the 'voice’ for our company, and so it is essential that candidates have:
- An excellent grasp of the English language (additional languages will be a huge plus)
- A confident telephone manner
- Lightning speed typing skills
- Superb attention to detail
- High level of computer skills (being proficient in basic Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
- Ability to prioritise their own work load.
Passion, commitment, enthusiasm, proactiveness and flexibility are all essential qualities that we look for in our staff. Previous Customer Service or Call Centre experience is essential, with previous insurance experience being seen as a benefit.
If you think you are who we are looking for, then we want to hear from you.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job