Customer Service Specialist - Travel & Tourism
Based in York
£16,575 then £17,187 after 3 months
Annual bonus and incentives included as well as staff benefits.
Monday to Friday covering 3 shift patterns of 8.00-4.30pm and 9.00-5.30pm and 9.30am- 6pm
Would you like to work in a fun and friendly office whilst working for a global business? We are recruiting for our client based in York, you will be joining a friendly specialist team of eight. You will work through customer complaint cases in priority order. The complaints are mainly email response, but they also come in via the telephone quite often so there will be customer interaction that can be challenging and confrontational at times. With that in mind we are seeking a candidate who is empathetic, customer focussed, and results driven. We would like every customer to be happy with the outcome.
What does the role involve?
- To make fair independent business decisions on compensation pay-outs
- To handle and respond to all web interaction in a professional and efficient manner meeting the advertised service level agreement of 24 hours
- To offer feedback to 'Customer Services Manager’ regarding changes necessary to improve the operational efficiency of the 'Customer Services’ Team to enhance the customer experience
- To liaise with suppliers on all customer service issues that arise as and when necessary and ensure good two- way communication is in place always.
- To increase the Fan Club Membership base in the 'Customer Service’ area and create advocates within our client’s brand.
What experience do you need to have?
- Customer Service experience - face to face or via the telephone
- Speaking to customers verbally and in written form (Email/Letter)
- Conflict resolution and problem solving
- Experience of working in a hotel
- Understanding of social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.
- Customer Service
- Travel Arrangements
- Hotel Booking