Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Customer Service jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
Customer Service Specialist
£18,000 plus bonus + benefits
Rocking Zebra recruitment is looking for a passionate Customer Service professional to join an established business based in Swindon.
With a highly regarded brand, my client is looking for exceptional and passionate Customer Service Representative to join a close knit and successful team. You will play a pivotal role in the continued success of the business through the delivery of exceptional customer experience.
- Handle all customer communication either by telephone and email
- Ability to up sell services and products to the customers to fulfil set targets
- Processing high volumes of customer orders
- Manage and resolve customer complaints in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to resolve and respond to all customer enquiries
- Ensure that all databases are maintained and all relevant information is collated efficiently and effectively
- Liaison with other internal departments, branches and suppliers to assist in the smooth dispatch of orders
- Ensure all relevant correspondence is answered within agreed targets
- Monitor and track complaints making recommendations on trends and improvements
- Ensure that the required customer performance targets and standards are achieved
- Obtain and maintain extensive product knowledge on all products
To be considered for this role:
- Extensive customer service experience and the ability to think on your feet
- Exceptional telephone etiquette
- Great communication skills, both verbally and written
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Database / CRM entry
We are looking for flexible, committed individuals- you will be working 37.5 hours per week, on an organised shift basis across Monday- Saturday, with time off offered in lieu.
If you feel this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra recruitment team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days, however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up! Keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!