Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £20,000 plus Bonus Scheme
Hours: Mon - Fri shifts between 9am-8pm / Occasional Saturday 9am-1pm
Location: Sheffield (Close to Sheffield Arena)
CCA Recruitment are pleased to be supporting a brand-new name in the call centre industry eager to show they have the best - GoBeyond!
With a strong focus on paving the way in the customer experience space; GoBeyond are looking to recruit Sheffield's finest Customer Service Advisors who are looking to grow and develop into Call Centre specialists.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of a training programme throughout your employment to develop yourself into a Call Centre Consultant.
- Actively identify and promote opportunities for business improvement to further enhance the customer experience
- 60% on the phone taking customer queries, 40% in meetings investigating the breakdown in customer journey and suggesting improvements
- Adhere to both FCA regulations and quality standards at all times to ensure that customer communication remains compliant and efficient
- Use your strong understanding of contact centre opportunities to suggest, take part in and eventually run continuous improvement projects
The Successful Candidate:
- You will have at least 2 years' experience working within in a contact centre
- Will be ambitious with a strong desire to develop in both a business and personal capacity
- Will enjoy using your skills to be innovative and creative whilst keeping customer satisfaction at the forefront of your priorities
- Will demonstrate business acumen and a good understanding of the importance of continuous improvement.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to join a company with a very clear and direct plan to grow into an industry leader in the field of Customer Experience.
- A clear growth plan in place for employees geared toward moulding real experts in the contact centre space.
- Modern offices in a great location
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised Restaurant
- On site gym
- Customer service advisor
- Continuous improvement
- Specialist advisor
- Senior advisor.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job