Customer Service Specialist Telephony
Customer Service Specialist (Telephony)
As a Barclays Customer Service Specialist (Telephony) based at Gadbrook Park you will be responsible for delivering a world class customer service to our Barclays Business clients. You will build effective relationships through trust, confidence and reliable support across the business network, working collaboratively within the New Customer team. You'll also enjoy a unique company spirit that believes in giving people the freedom to do a great job today, and the support to reach their biggest ambitions in the future.
Working from our office at Gadbrook Park, Northwich, you will join us at an exciting time as we drive change in the market to become the digital leader and 'go-to' bank. We are investing in our employees now in order to support our international business through a period of significant growth over the next two to three years. You will help our customers get the best that Barclays has to offer, and you'll get the same in return. We're not just talking about valuable benefits like great bonus potential, private healthcare, childcare savings, and a huge range of employee discounts.
As a Barclays Customer Service Specialist (Telephony), your main responsibilities will include:
* Delivering a personalised, expert, quality-driven service to Barclays Business customers.
* Providing a first-class experience for all our customers, demonstrating ownership of all queries and acting as the first point-of-contact for all their day-to-day banking requirements, using various communication methods.
* Acting on client prompts to capture data, and making changes to accounts in line with agreed procedures across the Service Centre.
* Capturing customer information during calls to develop an understanding of the customer's needs.
As a Barclays Customer Service Specialist (Telephony), your skills and qualifications will include:
* Adaptability in your approach and attitude.
* The ability to work calmly and constructively under pressure.
* An understanding of the importance of meeting and exceeding client expectations.
* Confidence in your ability to talk to clients in detail on our products, services and channels.
* A strong level of computer literacy and proficient keyboard skills.
* A commitment to provide a world-class service and drive our dedication to the client experience.
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We will consider applications from job share applicants
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job