Customer Service Specialist Lending Team
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor (Lending Team) Credit Control to work for a fantastic banking and financial services company in the Cheshire area, Gadbrook Park, Northwich, CW9
Hours FULLTIME (Mon-Fri between the hours of 7am-8pm
Benefits: 10% pension/ life insurance/ 25 holidays Onsite: Gym, Parking, well being centre, 2 x Canteens, free medical insurance, support team Training is for 8 weeks
Enjoy fantastic professional development opportunities, supporting and guiding our small business customers through lending applications to ensure they feel valued while understanding and fulfilling their business needs.
As a Customer Service Specialist (Lending Team), your main responsibilities will involve:
- Acting as the primary point of contact for borrowing requests, handing off to the relevant network of relationship staff where necessary
- Ensuring customer queries are always handled professionally and responsively, and that products are fully explored to deliver real customer satisfaction
- Providing a service that brings repeat business and recommendations through building trust, confidence and support for our business clients
- Undertaking all necessary compliance tests to maintain and adherence to all government audits
- Responsibility for owning sales and service performance, to contribute towards the overall team's set target
- Strong sales and customer service experience
- The ability to build genuine rapport, with the ability to put our customers at the centre of your day
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to self-manage, ensure timely, high quality and consistent results and resolve problems by applying set guidelines or your own initiative
To be considered for this exciting position, please email your CV in the first instance. Please note that if you are successfully put forward for a role you will need to be able to supply valid Proof of Identification at the start of the recruitment process.
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Consultant: Recruitment Hub Contact No: - Sarah Gillan
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"