Salary - 30 - £32, 000 per annum
Application closing date - 23/05/2019
Do you speak Japanese fluently?
Are you a confident, natural organiser?
Are you passionate about helping people?
Yes? Read on…
Ten is looking for passionate, motivated and resourceful individuals to join our fast-growing Japan UK team. As a Lifestyle Manager no two days are ever the same. You will use your knowledge, contacts and know-how to deal with interesting and often complex requests. As a Language Specialist, you will primarily be dealing in the following areas; Travel, Retail and Entertainment including restaurant and ticket knowledge. You will use your expertise to help our members get the most from their lives, whilst growing knowledge within you team and across the company as a whole. You will use your research and communication skills to provide personalized solutions to our members request within specified time frames.
Who We Are
At Ten our goal is simple, to become the most trusted service business in the world.
We are already the global market leader for lifestyle management and concierge services, providing services from a 20 + strong global office network with over 800 employees. We use our expertise, technology and buying power to grant our members direct access to the best travel, live entertainment, dining and luxury retail services. We also work closely with suppliers to provide exclusively negotiated benefits and employee loyalty schemes.
We deliver our service through a combination of Ten’s proprietary, unique technology-enabled platform and the expertise of our highly trained lifestyle managers. Ten is growing quickly and has ambitious plans to keep innovating, inspiring and to continue to improve the lives of millions of members. Will you help take us there?
Japanese Customer Service Secialist Key Skills:
- Fluency in Japanese at native business level (in addition to English)
- Related experience in hospitality or retail customer service
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal skills when dealing with members, suppliers and clients, working in a calm and professional manner at all times
- The ability to work independently and perform well with little supervision
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, acting with tact and diplomacy and demonstrating excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- An enthusiasm to work with an emphasis for detail and follow through as required. The highest customer service standards are expected and must be maintained at all times
- The ideal candidate will also have a background in travel, especially with GDS and flights experience
Please note that we can only accept applications if you have the right to work in the UK for 1 year minimum.
Your working hours will be between 7am- 11pm with one weekend day each week.
Remuneration and Benefits
- A competitive salary and performance related bonus
- Access to lots of great travel and entertainment discounts
- A full month off every 5 years
- The opportunity for real career development. All staff are encouraged to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career.
The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins Ten has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'