Customer Service Specialist (Italian speaking)
Salary: £18k + Benefit package
Location: Hailsham - Due to location you will need your own transport
Hours: 37.5 hours a week: Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5pm, 1 hour for lunch
I have great pleasure in supporting my client in the recruitment of a Customer Service Specialist to join a friendly organisation that is fluent in both Italian and English language.
* Fulfilling & processing orders
* Requesting payment for orders
* Invoicing & arranging deliveries of orders
* Continuously chasing payment for orders pending dispatch
* Arranging sale or return deliveries
* Communicating with couriers to arrange necessary credits for failed/tampered deliveries
* Arrange & send Dispatch Books to agents
* Dealing with customer order enquiries and agents enquiries
* Processing cheques/PDQ payments/BACs payments
* Chasing overdue monies
* Reporting to the Credit Control Manager
* Liaise and update The Credit Control Manager on a daily basis regarding problematic
* Using 'Access' and iLevel the in-house computer systems
* Telephone calls and emails to customers
* Running weekly debtor reports
* Credit checking new customers using the Graydon's online database and setting limits
* Apply for customer insurance as and when required
* Putting customers 'on-stop' as and when required
* Booking invoices into electronic diary and updating this daily
* Taking customer credit card payments via the PDQ
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Accurate and efficient administrator
* Confident telephone manner
* Great IT skills and knowledge of Excel
* Fluent in both Italian and English language
* Highly organised and numerical
* Ideally a proven accounts/credit control or order processing knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation that offers a friendly and supportive working environment. For more info on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
- Credit Controller
- Customer Service Advisor
- Sales Administrator
- Administration Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job