The Customer Service Specialist is dedicated to supporting both senior clients and internal stakeholders by responding to inbound customer communications, resolving customer requests as they arise and supporting in the development of improved customer experiences.
In this business critical role, you will:
- Respond to customer communications via email and phone enquiries and provide information to customers by verifying information to better understand their requirements
- Collaborate with internal business partners to better understand client needs
- Provide analysts with detailed insight into client needs to ensure they are fully prepared in advance of their engagement
- Be accountable for content knowledge expertise in assigned technology areas
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Analysts, Sales, Client Partner Group and Analyst Relations community
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a fast paced customer service environment
- Ability to take initiative, ownership and accountability in processing stakeholder requests
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize workload
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Process-driven, methodical and pays strong attention to detail
If you are looking for a high performing organisation working at the cutting edge of technology in a world class working environment, then this is the role for you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job