Customer Service Specialist D2C
We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe’s leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Specialist to join the D2C (Direct to Customer) team at M&G Investments. You will be responsible for ensuring a positive relationship between the customer and myM&G with a specific but not limited focus on the contact services provided. Acting as a champion for customer services in the D2C channel, you will work in partnership with M&G and third party suppliers to maintain a customer centric attitude, focussing on activities that create customer loyalty and solve for customer issues and challenges. This is a key role to ensure that the D2C channel delivers a customer experience that reflects our brand, strategy and business objectives.
This position includes giving practical support in the form of coaching and being a point of contact of servicing issues. The role will encompass ensuring the contact team has all the appropriate material to perform in line with our service delivery and brand strategy. In addition, you will monitor trends from customer contact ensuring that these are presented in a format that can be shared at a senior stakeholder level.
You will be responsible for:
• Act as champion for customer services for D2C
• Ensure regular contact reporting reflects the service provided to customers and gains insight into customer feedback and satisfaction. Monitor customer contact trends and ensure any MI for feedback from customers is appropriately captured and communicated to senior stakeholders
• Ensure that the distribution, retention and servicing proposition approved are implemented through the contact centre team
• Responsible for the delivery of training to suppliers on key initiatives and brand awareness where contact with customers is required ensuring that all service providers are aware of service standard expectations.
• Monitoring specific issues and wider trends in innovation of customer service
• Design and oversee the implementation of new initiatives to improve communication and customer service standards
• Where projects are impacting end customers and require service centre support provide expertise and guidance at project board level to ensure customer centric approach in line with strategy and desired customer experience
• Develop relationships with key suppliers and stakeholders to build on enhancing service delivery for our customers
• Act as point of reference for any escalated issues relating to complaints or contact services
• Provide a dedicated and bespoke service for a select group of customers dependent on the customer’ specific needs. This could include tailored regular communication
• Specifically provide a service to help with the transition of customers across to myM&G, either by the use of outbound call promotions or managing roadshow style events or drop in sessions
• Ensure the team has appropriate materials and support to provide the service as outlined by M&G. This includes updating appropriate scripts, Quick Briefing Sheets and any Q&A documents
• Ensure sufficient quality monitoring on all types of contacts is completed and meets agreed KPI standards
What we are looking for:
We are seeking someone who is passionate about providing exceptional customer service and demonstrates a customer centric approach to resolving issues. You will have exceptional interpersonal skills, professional and with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels, successfully engaging with Customers, key stakeholders, suppliers and internal teams. You will be approachable and proactive in building strong relationships with good presentation skills and experience in delivering training both on an individual basis and for group training sessions. It is essential for you to be a professional, motivational leader who has a proven track record for delivery and managing contact teams as well as good working knowledge of M&G products and services and the wider financial industry. You will need to be highly IT literate to ensure that any technical issues with myM&G are easily resolved for the customer. Excellent organisational skills, track record of managing a key event or initiative and good people management skills as on a temporary basis is essential. There could also be a requirement to flex resource to support outbound campaigns or road show events.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"